- If you are interested in receiving Professional Development Hours (PDH) for time spent at the conference, you must physically sign in on a paper sign-in sheet during registration for each day you attend the conference.
- Workshop attendees should sign in at their session via a sign-in sheet made available by their presenter.
- An online evaluation form will be made available on the ICE website after 3:30pm on each day of the conference. This form will only be available for 10 days.
- Once the online evaluation form is submitted, an Evidence of Completion form will be sent to you via email. The sender will be PDH@iceberg.org; please add this address to your Contacts list and/or check your Spam folder if you do not see the email within 24 hours of submission.
- Attendees must complete a separate evaluation form for each day of the conference.
- As a reminder, attendees must be physically signed in for each day, and they must complete a unique PDH evaluation form in order to receive hours for each day.
Links to Evaluation Forms
(Forms will be open after 3:30 on each day):
- Six hours for the Tuesday or Wednesday full-day workshops
- Six hours for the Wednesday half-day workshop + Featured Presenter session + Keynote session
- Seven hours for the Thursday and Friday full conference day
General Conference Evaluation and Feedback:
Thank you for attending the #ICE17. Please help us improve future conferences by completing this form.